Dr. Murthy Chamarthy brings his skills and knowledge via the highly-regarded University of Texas Health Center at Tyler. He has practiced in multiple locations including New York and Connecticut as well as Texas. In addition, Dr. Chamarthy has received numerous awards, written many publications and is a credited journal reviewer.
Specializing in minimally-invasive vascular procedures, some of Dr. Chamarthy’s treatments include:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty for Compression Fractures
- Prostate Artery Embolization for BPH
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Limb Salvage Program for Non-Healing Wounds